Sunday, August 1, 2010

Reboot

Well, as you can see, we ALREADY didn't follow through. Time to start over. I came home from Minnesota with a new, and embarrassing, all time weight! Grad school has occupied the majority of my life since we returned, but my final is Monday, so I think it's safe to start back into a running program. Alas, it IS the hottest day of the year, so it will be quite the challenge. I've lost 10.5 pounds since returning from Minnesota. That tells you just how much junk we ate up there.

Jeff has been swamped at work, and hasn't been working out at all. I've had grad school stuff to get done. But in all reality, these are just excuses. If we REALLY want to do this thing, we've got to start making better choices. Jackson at least has been going to football conditioning 4 days a week, but even he has to start a serious running and eating plan. He's really cut down on the junk food though, so that's a start. I've quit drinking alcohol and have tried to consume about 100 oz of water a day. So, there are some good things going on, just not enough of them.

Back to the drawing board. Time to reboot and git 'er done!

No comments:

Post a Comment